With passing time, it becomes mandatory for every organization to prefer internal communication tools. These tools are helpful to you when you wish to have communication with your employees.
Different communication tools
There are several communication tools that you can use for your varying purposes and they are:
- Oral communication – Oral communication happens to be general meetings, branch and division meetings, one-on-one staff to manager communication, team addresses, etc.
- Paper-based tools – Some paper-based tools work as excellent company internal communication tools and they are newsletters, memos, performance appraisal documents, brochures, pay packet enclosures, slogans, etc.
- Electronic tools – Some electronic tools work the best as internal communication tools and they are intranet, website, and email.
- Training sessions – Training sessions are intended to teach special skills. At times, they build activities too.
Steps to make a fruitful internal communication
For making an optimistic internal communication you must discover the tools that do cater to your company goals. For example, a memo works the best when managers wish to convey particular work-related instructions to their subordinates. Again, a newsletter becomes a huge thing when people wish to have a communication with the employees regarding the achievements of the company.
The second step is you need to know what you must communicate and how must you prepare yourself for it. For instance, criticism is proposed face-to-face and in private whereas praise should be proclaimed publicly.
You must think creatively all the time. Similar to a tool, internal communication too wears off with overuse and time. Hence, you need to infuse creativity and change for keeping your employees’ interests alive.
The way of automating processes
When you begin a workflow automation process then you should have a clear objective and your work must end at the evaluation of the process.
The steps included in carrying out a plan of workflow automation are:
- Recognize a repetitive process – You need to select a process that can extract benefits from automation. You need to ask questions, like “Does the team sanction or is it insisting on automation? Or “Is it enough matured to become automated?”
- Define your goals – There are many advantages of automation, like quicker time-to-market, augmented ROI, and better team productivity. You need to articulate the expectations of your team from automation.
- You must train the team well – When you wish to make the workflow automation process successful, then you must have the willingness of your stakeholders. You need to convey to the process owners the advantages and give value to their feedback.
- Plan the workflow – You must develop the work in the tool of workflow management. You must generate a form before defining the workflow. After that, you must assign rules and permissions for every step.
- Measure ROI and KPIs – You can’t achieve the mission of automation until your business does the comparison of difference that it has made to a pre-existing process and it is commonly measured via data analytics and reports.
The good thing is the best workflow automation software can work from any device and location and so, you will face no problems in making approvals or sending notifications.