Planning a business or marketing event can be an overwhelming task. You would want more people to know of the event, and that’s where online marketing and other forms of paid advertising come in the picture. In this post, we are discussing further on how to market your events in Singapore with 7 easy tips.
- Use influencer marketing. You want to use influencers and social media stars to create buzz around the event, and it can work big time if you collaborate with the right people.
- Make it shareable. Besides influencer marketing, you would also want people to find about the event organically, for which enabling social media sharing is necessary.
- Offer discounts. If you want people to simply attend an event, you should consider offering discounts and offers that may incentivize attendance.
- Plan a pre-event event. Instead of asking people to join the big event, run a few promotional events, which can help people get familiar about the concept.
- Create a nice hashtag. To make the most of social media marketing and influencer marketing, create a hashtag that will depict your event in the most appropriate way.
For more help, hire an online marketing agency and seek their inputs.